Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Traditional home design - Dinning rooms

Classic or traditional dinning rooms remind me of home cooked meals, healthy diet and lots of time with friends and family. They are considered to be focal points of any home.

This dinning room has so many excellent details, but I'd say that brick wall + fireplace make the best feature. Massive table is great, and it would also work in shabby chic decor.


Although I usually don't really like this shade of brown (chairs), I find this dinning room so well balanced.


I find next dinning room to be a good combination of traditional and country style. This dinning room just screams "Apple pies!" :)


This dinning room has it all - great floors, amazing fireplace, so much space for this long, long table. Even though this style is out of reach for most of us, there are some details that are useful to see, like natural wooden table and chairs, great grey color of the walls, and white details.


A mix of traditional and shabby decor works so nice in next dinning room. Bright white walls, dark furniture and distressed table are it's main features.


Elegant traditional decor is achieved in this spacious room filled with natural light. Cabinet is stunning, although I'm not completely sure it's the best choice for this space. On the other hand, I don't particularly like these chairs, but I think they're great for this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment